Friday, February 24, 2012

A different kind of book to read.

If you look on my right hand side bar, you'll notice that I've listed the books that I am reading...really reading, listening to via CD in my car, or our most recent book club selection.

There is a book that will be taking up a lot of my time and attention over the next eight weeks, however, which I haven't listed there.


This is a textbook. And for the first time in my academic life, I am not studying this text. I am teaching it.

I still get giggly just thinking about it!!!!

Teaching is something I have wanted to do since before forever, and this semester, everything finally fell into place to make it possible.

For the next eight weeks Wednesday nights will find me teaching Developmental Psychology I to a bunch of graduate students. Yikes! 

No comments: